Profile of Piano Teacher
- 7 years of teaching experience
- Diploma in Music – ATCL (Trinity College London)
- Grade 8 Music Theory with Merit (ABRSM)
- Piano Accompanist for Choirs in Singapore
- Piano Accompanist for Violin, Voice, and Flute
- Teaching location: Pasir Ris
Hi! I’m Valerie, and let me share a little more about my music experience.
I came from a music family background, and began playing the piano at the age of 6. I continued learning the piano all the way to achieve my Diploma in Music – ATCL from Trinity College London. Along the way, I also attained my Grade 8 in Music Theory with Merit.
I gave my first piano lessons in 2009, and has never looked back since. It is a fulfilling task for me to see my students learn the piano so enjoyably and passionately. Some of them gave up piano when young, but returned later on to pick up learning again. I feel great to be part of their learning journey.